Friday, January 22, 2010

Brynlee Turns 7

Everytime I would sit down to blog about Brynlee's birthday, I couldn't find the camera to download the pictures. So finally 11 days later...

The celebration started on Saturday night when Rob and I took Brynlee out for her birthday dinner to Ruby Tuesday since her birthday was the next Monday and Mondays are crazy at our house with tumbling right after school and work for me right after tumbling.

Brynlee loves the book Pinkalicious and a while back she told me that she wanted pink cupcakes for her birthday. When I saw this Wilton Giant Cupcake mold, I thought it was perfect. Strawberry cake with pink frosting. This has been the easiest cake I have ever made! Most importantly, she loved it.
I got home from work Monday night, we had cake and ice cream and Brynlee opened her presents (a new Wii game and a Webkinz Husky)...
Brynlee is my biggest helper at home with the boys. She and Landon play so well together and she is always ready to be a little mommy to Trevor. She gets him out of his crib in the morning and loves to comfort him when he is sad. Now if I could only convince her to change his diapers...

5 comments:

Christie said...

I love how she leads the pack of little boys when the cousins are all together! That cake is adorable.

The Lindsay's said...

My girls LOVE Pinkalicious too. I've been tempted to buy that cupcake pan too. Super fun!

Julie said...

I LOVE that giant cupcake mold! You make great birthday cakes!!

Allyson said...

How can she be 7?! Time flies... Happy Birthday Brynlee!

kirsten said...

so cute! i've heard from other people that that giant cupcake cake is actually really hard to do - not so?