Thursday, November 18, 2010

Georgia On My Mind...

I forgot I never linked to Mary Anne's post about my trip to see her in Georgia.  She sent me pictures but I am too lazy to make up my own post.  So to read all about my fun trip, go HERE.

I've been thinking about my trip to Georgia since I found out this morning that they will be in Germany by Christmas.  I am SO glad I got to spend time with her and strengthen our sisterly relationship.... did I just make that phrase up?  Dusty completed Army Ranger school at Fort Benning, Georgia and although it was in the plans to go to Germany next, they didn't think it would be so soon.  I was hoping to see her around Christmas time when she planned to come to Utah with her family, but I guess that just may have been the last time we get to hang out for awhile.  Until  next time....in Germany!  LOVE YOU, MARY ANNE!!  I'll start saving my pennies now!

No comments: