Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Little Sister

I was going through my closet and found a Kohls bag that I had forgotten about and this outfit was in there. I had bought a few outfits about a week before Olivia was born after realizing I didn't have as many baby clothes as I had thought. I bought some boy and girl outfits (mostly girl...something in me kept going to the girl clothes!) but kept them in the bag with the reciept, not knowing what I would be returning. I thought this outfit was so cute...and last night realized it was newborn size (5 to 8 pounds!). Maybe she'll wear it everyday for the next week before she gets too big! :)  She was wide awake so I figured I should get some pictures of her since most of the pictures I have of her are when she's sleeping...there's just something so peaceful about sleeping newborns :)
 

How do you choose just one to post when she is so stinkin' cute!
 

Trevor apparently doesn't know what personal space is.  I guess I should just be thankful he is so sweet to her...


Already learning how to defend herself...

4 comments:

Christie said...

So cute.. Jane has that little sister outfit too :-)

The Lindsay's said...

She is darling! Babies are so fun to look at and hold. I love that outfit!

Sarah said...

Congrats Kirsten! You'll have to give me some tips. I'm still figuring out how to care for 4! My newest is London Ellen. I'm Sarah Ellen, my yaya is Ellen and the list goes on. Not that you care, but I love Olivia Ellen and she's so cute! Best of luck to you.

Mary Anne said...

Kirsten!! Oh. My. Olivia is so cute! Like really. I totally see red hair, and Brynlee. Do you think she looks like Brynlee? My goodness I just can't get over her cuteness. She looks so much older than two weeks. I love that picture you caught of her showing Trevor what's up :) I need to hold that girl!