One day Trevor and his friend, Cassie, were "playing" pool. I don't know that in the 6 years we've lived in this house that the pool table has actually been used in a real game of pool. But the kids love to
One day I caught her climbing up onto the train table. She stood by watching for a minute and then decided to go one more level up ONTO the pool table. I didn't get a picture of her on top but she was pretty proud of herself, squealing and clapping like she was the queen of the table.
One of her favorite places is the pantry and most specifically getting the recycle can out and occasionally emptying it out. I don't get much done when it comes to cleaning since Ellie is usually right behind me taking toys/books back off the shelf, getting into the bathroom cupboard where the kids' toothbrushes are kept, pulling Kleenex or wipes out of their boxes (okay, those ones are borderline naughty!), etc. She is definitely a busy baby! (but we'll keep her, naughty or not!)
1 comment:
Ha ha! Thanks for the shout-out!
Post a Comment