This is about a week late but Trevor is now 2 months old! At his well child checkup last Wednesday (the 20th) he was 12 lbs. 5 oz. and 23 inches long. I took some pictures of him tonight...
First, asleep in his carseat

Then he woke up so I thought I'd try to get one of him smiling, but since it had been 4 hours since he'd eaten, he wasn't performing well for me! Time out, must eat!

Happy baby with a full belly!



Awww, the only time it's so stinkin' adorable to have chubby cheeks and a double chin!
7 comments:
How cute is he!?! He has a great smile. Is his hair red? It sure looks like it in the last picture. I love red headed babies, but then again, I'm a bit partial. :)
I love his chubby cheeks.
What a cutie! They grow so quickly..
He is so cute...even when he's crying!
ahhh that last one really got me! he is so adorable. I have to admit I'm getting really anxious for my own. I keep having dreams that the little one has arrived and then I wake up and think "dang it! I was so close!" one of these days...
Too cute! I love the name:)
wow. I hardly recognize him, and Haven's starting to grow into her big cheeks it's so sad. My neighbor just took her 2 mo. old in and she only weighed 8lbs. 15 oz. That's one of my kids at birth! You're so good at regular blogging you manage your time sooo much better than me with only 3 kids!
Post a Comment