Friday night we drove down to Salt Lake since my flight was leaving at 8:30 Saturday morning. We went to Rob sister's (Cheryl) house for some pizza, Perfectly Chocolate Cake, air hockey, and March Madness on the big screen.

Trevor hanging out with Sponge Bob watching the game
On Saturday, I flew into Phoenix and Allyson picked me up. Trevor did SO good on the plane. He fell asleep during take off and slept most of the way. Since Peter's family had a family reunion in Mesa, we met David on the way to the reunion and he took me to Sushi Creek for lunch in Queen Creek. When I talked to David on his birthday, he said they went there for dinner and I told him I'd never had sushi. He told me next time I was in AZ, he would take me so I gathered up the courage and it was actually quite yummy....except for the Cherry Blossom...it had the raw fish wrapped on top and it was a bit much for me. When the server brought that one out, I told David....uh, I don't think I can eat that. I had a piece with avocado and shrimp on top but thought I'd gag if I ate the others so he kindly finished that roll up! My favorites were the Shrimp Tempura and California Crunch Roll.
Then we went to his new house and my parents and Allyson's family joined us for a BBQ and cake and ice cream. Trevor got to meet David and Noel's puppy, Jelly Bean.
I spent the rest of the weekend until Tuesday hanging out with Allyson's family. My nephew, Tyler, had a baseball game on Monday evening so it was fun to watch him play.
I had a BLAST! Thanks to everyone who made my birthday the BesTEst!
12 comments:
Cute hair!! I am so jealous. I'm glad you had such a fun birthday!
(Clytie, not Jeremy as it states above)
I think I might take your picture to Lynda and tell her to cut my hair just like yours :-) Is that ok? Glad you had a nice trip-- we were glad to be able to celebrate with you on Friday!
We're so glad you came and hung out with us for the weekend! When Luke came home from preschool he said, "Where's Trevor?" I said, "I took him and Kirsten to the airport so they could go home." He said, "But I wanted him to stay a long time." We miss you already! Can't wait for the reunion!
Glad you had a good time and enjoyed some warm weather, it has been so cold. Love the hair. Maybe I should get my hair cut like that too, J/K.
You forgot the 10 kinds of ice cream...
Happy Birthday! That sounds like the way to celebrate a birthday! Hope you enjoy your last year of 20's! :o)
What a fun birthday trip you had. Sushi...you are brave!
Hi, there, Kirsten!
Happy birthday! You must have had a blast in Arizona. I get giddy every time I go home, so I can understand your excitement. :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day.
Your family is beautiful, by the way! You must feel blessed and proud!
Too fun!! I'm glad you had a nice time in AZ, but you came to Queen Creek and didn't give me a call....lol
I'm so jealous! seeing pictures of everone (even if it was just half of their body) made me miss them! I'm glad you had fun, but seriously next time I have got to go with you! I'm so stoked for the reunion...i love you guys!
p.s. love the haircut! that's a good birthday present if you ask me!
Happy Birthday, way to go to take time for yourself away form the norm! We need to do that every now again as happy moms! °Ü°
Post a Comment