Here is my newest niece, Emily Paige Quinn, with her big brother, Andrew. She was born April 8th and was 8 lbs. 15 oz. Congrats, Amy and Jake, on your beautiful baby girl! We can't wait to see her in person in June!
I'll Never Get Used To This- July
8 hours ago
4 comments:
AHHHH! I am so excited that I decided to stalk your blog today! :-) I have been on pins and needles wondering if that little girl had made her appearance yet! ADORABLE! I am so excited! She came on my little Katelyn's birthday. What a great day!
Oh- and I love your haircut! I just posted a comment on Mary Annes blog about you Kovacs women and your awesomely cute haircuts)...And I am also super jealous that you got to spend your birthday in AZ...fun fun fun!
Hooray for a baby weighing less than 10 lbs!! She has such a perfect little face and he looks so excited to have a baby sister. :)
How fun for Amy to have a little girl!
I did't realize that you were in Logan. Trevor's sister lives there and she just had a baby. Clay and Amy Rasmussen. They have 6 kids now. I guess actually they are in River Heights I think. Maybe they are in your stake?
What a cutie! Thanks for posting about her...I hadnt heard anything about the new baby yet. I am proud of you for jogging 2 miles straight, it is VERY hard to do that.
Post a Comment