Yesterday was the Cache Valley School of Ballet Spring Performance. We finally found something that Ashlee loves to do (after trying out soccer, ice skating, and piano...none of which she enjoyed much). After two years of piano, I let her have a break but I think I'm going to have her start again in the fall. But back to ballet, Ashlee did a GREAT job in her performance! Here are some pics...
I volunteered to be a parent helper so I had the camera with me backstage and Rob had the video camera for the actual performance.
Back row: Ashlee, Naya, Satasia & Jasmine
Front row: Brianne, Iris, Erin & Allie
Naya, Ashlee and Jasmine
4 comments:
So cute.
How fun! I have the hardest time remembering my camera at my kids events. I love the pictures of Ashlee.What a cute ballerina:)
Makes me want a girl :) She looks so cute in her little balerina suit.
oh so cute...I pretty much see that kind of thing being perfect for Ashlee. I wish I could have seen her perform! Tell her I'm excited that she's a ballerina...what a cute girl she is.
Post a Comment