Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

We had a fun and eventful weekend! I hope all the mothers out there had a wonderful, relaxing day! Since we were going to be out of town on Sunday, I got my annual Mother's Day breakfast in bed on Saturday. French toast is my absolute fav breakfast! Top it off with chocolate drizzled strawberries...mmmmm!

After breakfast, Rob and the kids cleaned the house and we headed down to South Jordan to see our newest nephew, Edward James Barton, who was born on May 3. So adorable!! And tiny! It's so hard to think that Trevor was that little just 4 months ago! He weighed in at 16 lbs. 2 oz. last week when he had his checkup!!
Then we went to Provo to have a BBQ and birthday celebration with Mary Anne! Happy 23rd birthday to my baby sister!! Jeremy and Clytie and girls were here from Albuquerque so it was fun to be with family this weekend that I don't get to see very often. We got to meet Lindsey for the first time. She and Trevor are only 6 days apart!

Saturday night we stayed at Cheryl's house and then on Sunday we had a Barton Mother's Day get together. Here is Grandma Barton with all 10 of her grandkids!

Landon with Grandpa B before we left to head back to Logan

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

It was so fun to see you guys this weekend.

Allyson said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I wish I could have been there!

gena said...

What a fun mother's day weekend!

Brandis said...

Looks like all kinds of fun! :) I can't believe Trevor weighs 16 lbs! I took Kaida in last week and she was 12 lbs 12 oz at 8 months. I guess she got her genes from a different part of the gene pool. :)

Brent said...

Kirsten,

Lemme just say I'm grateful you've thought of me. Indiana is kinda too far, but Provo? Hook me up!

brentito at gmail dot com

Yeah, if you wanna do a little recon, feel free. The more I know, the better.