This is the last week of first grade for Ashlee. Last Friday they did class plays in their classroom. Ashlee was a narrator for The Little Red Hen and the Cat in Bremen Town Musicians.
Today was the Spring Music Program. The kids did such a good job and sang some really cute songs. Rob videoed the songs on the digital camera but the memory card got messed up so we could only view the first and last songs. Bummer, since the version of the Five Little Monkeys song was really cute with the actions! Oh well, I did get it with our regular camcorder...it's just not digital so I can't post it here.
After the performance we took some pictures in her classroom. Landon somehow got lost in the crowd and when I went into the hallway to look for him, a teacher was helping him find his mommy. He was very upset and decided hanging on to mom's leg was best!
6 comments:
Her class room is adorable. What a fun play to be in. How exciting, last week of school. I bet she is so excited for summer to start.
ohhh poor lando...his face is completely miserable in that picture! I'm sure losing mom can be very traumatizing. I don't think I spelled that right. Oh well. Anyway, Ashlee did great in her song! How crazy to watch them grow up like that...she's so adorable.
It only takes the kiddos one time to get REALLY lost and they learn their lesson. I was sick of Dixon wandering off one time in Kmart so I hid (I could see him, he couldn't see me) He sticks by me pretty good now. Ashlee looks so cute. She is growing up so much. Enjoy your summer!!!
How cute is that! Don't ya just love last day of school! Except now we just have to get creative on how to keep our kids entertained for the summer so they don't drive us crazy! :)
Oh.. Landon's sad little face. We've been having talks with the boys about running away after the 2 of them took off and ended up around the corner on the street behind us.
How fun! I wish our would have done something fun like that. Happy summer!
Post a Comment