Sunday, November 29, 2009

Girls Night Out to the Nutcracker

This is the third year I've taken Ashlee to see the Nutcracker. She gets a free ticket since she takes ballet from the Cache Valley School of Ballet. This year she was so excited because her teacher was the Sugar Plum Fairy. It was cute to watch her clap when she came on stage. She loved it! Her Primary teacher played the violin in the orchestra so that was neat as well. This year Brynlee also wanted to go. I was talking to my friend, Katie, and she was going to take her daughter, Alivia, who is one of Brynlee's friends so we all went together. It was fun to have a little girls night out and the girls loved it!

4 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Fun tradition! I remember going to Buena to watch the Nutcracker when we were little...I bet the girls will always remember this too.

The Lindsay's said...

That is a great tradition to have! I'm sure you had a great night.

amy said...

So cute, we are going tonight with the neighborhood clan and Kaitlyn is excited to get to come this year, too!

Elaine said...

I LOVE the Nutcracker! It sounds like you all had a great time!!!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com