Somehow "Fondue Night" didn't make it into a previous post. I think this was Sunday night...
We left early Wednesday morning on our long trek back home. At one of the rest stops along the way, Rob saw this phone booth. Now tell me, when's the last time you saw a functioning phone booth? The kids each wanted their turn...
Thanks, Tim and Heather and family, for a wonderful vacation! Washington is beautiful and I just might have caught myself occasionally thinking...I could live here.
2 comments:
Brynlee is hugging a chicken! I just can't get over that for some reason. I am feeling so stinking left out right now! Wish we would have been there. What a fun time.
They became quite fond of chickens when we volunteered at the AWHC. They would play with them alot and another family of girls that volunteered there taught them how to "hypnotize" them...basically lay them on their back and do something that puts them in a daze. They lay perfectly still until you clap and it startles them awake.
Post a Comment