Sunday, September 23, 2012

1st Day of School Fall 2012

Landon - 2nd grade

Brynlee - 4th grade

The kids with the Husky...who shall remain nameless...

Ashlee - 6th grade

Trevor started preschool at the University.  He started a few weeks after the other kids so I had to listen to "Do I get to go to school today?" over and over...
 
Non-school related but happened about the same time.  Trevor's cute friend, Paige, moved to California.  He still talks about her and starts sentences with "Remember when Paige... or Remember when I went to Paige's house..."
 
And let's add some of Ellie as well.  One day things were pretty quiet so I went to check on her.  I found her in her room "reading".  She loves to open her board books and it's fun watching her little fingers try to pry open the pages.


 

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

The mysterious husky...hmmmm. They are all so grown up! And Ellie has so much hair. She is so stinking cute!