Saturday, December 13, 2008

Candy Houses

On Friday, Ashlee's class at school made candy houses. They just started a unit on traditions and this is a tradition from Germany. The parents were invited to come to the class to make them with the kids. Her teacher asked me to make the frosting so I had to go in about 45 minutes before school started to so it would be ready for them when they got to school. It was a fun activity and the kids were very creative with their houses and "acre" of land.

4 comments:

Marcy said...

Missed you are Bunco!

Mary Anne said...

love the houses! and geez when did I get behind on like four posts? i even changed my blog to update when there is something new...

love the kids with Santa! They are all so funny with the different things they do. Seriously, there is so much personality running around your house each day.

And Ashlee is such a beautiful ballerina! I really think that fits her just right. I loved those videos and can't wait to see her recital...and good luck with the hair do! I suggest White Rain. 80s style. You know it won't fail.

Lisa said...

Love the houses - one of our favorite traditions. Ben is so excited to live in Logan again - we will have to get together for sure when we move up there.

Mandi Moon said...

I LOVE her hair short. It is ADORABLE!