Rob: Blinky
Kirsten: Zippy
Ashlee: Goofy
Brynlee: Happy
Landon: Chipper
Trevor: Puddin
Of course, if we're going to have elf names, we might as well "Elf" ourselves! You can only upload up to 5 pictures so I just did the kids.
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
6 comments:
that was great! thanks for the laugh!
Kirsten,
You have a cute blog!! All the little elves are hilarious! You have such cute kids
That's great.
if i was you i would start calling the kids by their elf names...especially Trevor. I like that one for a nickname. and i don't know what it is about those efl yourself things...it is FUNNY EVERY TIME! thanks for elfing your family!
Okay I know why it said our name was "Prices" and I'm going to go fix that right now...although I'm still confused why it did that! (we're in the process of getting a photography blog up...)
I love these. They were going around last year. I haven't seen them yet this year. They are so funny!
Post a Comment