Thursday, January 29, 2009

No Ordinary Snowman

Last week Brynlee and Landon were playing outside. The snow was that nasty hard/icy stuff since it had been there since Christmas with no new snow. The kind that you don't sink into when walking on it. Definitely not snowman-making snow. Our neighbors gave us a cute snowman kit for Christmas. They took the stuff outside and I wondered how in the world they were going to build a snowman. When they came in to tell me they made a snowman, I kinda laughed. They said, "No, really, come see our snowman." Well, this is what my creative kiddos did...

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness. THAT is adorable.

Cheryl said...

I love it!!

Brandis said...

That's hilarious! Smart kids! :)

The Wheelers said...

that is too cute! i don't know why, but it amazes me what kids come up with.

Fonzareli said...

LOVE IT!!! BTW...I usually do look in my rear view mirror, unless I'm driving under the influence of Sudafed which was most likely the case.

The Lindsay's said...

Kids are so creative! They are thinking outside the box!

Mandi Moon said...

Whatever it takes! BTW your kids are GENIUS!

Mandi Moon said...

Whatever it takes! BTW your kids are GENIUS!

Marcy said...

My kids have been wanting to use those but the snow is no good. That is cute.